IIR-Telecoms Next Generation Billing
Monday 29th November – Wednesday 1st December 2010
NH Danube City, Vienna, Austria
Capana will attend the IIR-Telecoms Next Generation Billing conference starting Monday 29th of November 2010. During the conference, Henning Lindow, CEO for the Capana Telecom branch will present a case study on how to boost your Wholesale Revenue via MVNO & Service Providers.Capana will also be present with an exhibition stand where our team will be available to discuss and answer questions on how our Wholesale Settlement Suite as well as our other solutions can be adapted to fit your business needs. For more information regarding Capana or if you would like to book a meeting, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The key themes which will be addressed during the 2010 conference are:
- Establishing how to transform billing from a cost centre to a revenue generator
- Determining how to achieve the cost-effective migration from a legacy to a converged billing system
- Understanding how to exploit real-time capabilities to effectively manage the increase in data traffic
- Learning how to extract optimal value from your subscriber data and monetise your existing assets
- Establishing how to extract value from the content provided to your subscribers
- Discovering how to capitalise on the deployment of cloud services
- Determining how to incorporate mobile payments into your billing system
For more information regarding the conference, please visit: http://www.iir-telecoms.com/event/ngb
Capana is a software and IT service company with many years of experience providing business critical systems to the telecommunication and media industry. Our mission is to minimize complexity, bridge the gap between IT and business and constantly challenge the norms of problem solving. Our telecommunication solutions include our suite for wholesale billing, CapSettle, which helps operators to cost-efficiently deploy fast and accurate traditional interconnect and roaming settlements, as well as next generation content services. We deliver a multi scalable system, enabling any operator regardless of size to utilize all the functionality from the start or by simply activate more features as the company grows or required to by new business interests.